|Easy Mexican Vegetarian Tacos Using Rajma|
Taco is a traditional Mexican Cuisine Recipe. It is folded crispy corn bread stuffed with verities of filling. This folded crispy corn bread is called Taco shell. This Mexican Taco Recipe is a vegetarian version and made using Rajma (kidney bean).
Learn how to make easy homemade Mexican Vegetarian Taco Recipe using rajma(kidney beans). Here is step by step process of Mexican Vegetarian Taco Recipe Using Rajma(kidney beans).
|Mexican Vegetarian Tacos Using Rajma|
Taco shells – 4-5 (see for Homemade Taco Shells)
Kidney beans – 1 cup boiled
Clarified Butter/ghee – 2 tbs
Butter – 2 tbs
Onion – 1 no. chopped
Spring onion – 2 chopped
Garlic paste – 1 ts
Tomato ketchup – 2 tbs
Red chili powder – 1 ts
Coriander Powder - 1 ts
Cumin Powder - 1/2 ts
Cheese – 1 tbs grated
Red chili sauce – ½ tbs
Salt – taste
1. Chop ½ cup beans and grind another ½ cup.
2. Heat clarified butter/ghee in a pan.
3. Add onion, spring onion, garlic paste; sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add tomato puree, red chili powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, butter, cheese, beans, red chili sauce and salt; mix well and cook for 2 minutes again.
5. For Assembling: Take tacos shell, place 2 tbs above stuffing in it and garnish with cabbage, spring onion and cheese. MEXICAN TACOS is ready to serve.
Serve immediately with Tomato Ketch up or Cabbage Onion salad.
|Mexican Tacos Using Rajma|
You May Also Like:
|Sukhdi - Gud Papdi|
|Tapioca Recipe - Sabudana Khichdi|